Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pink Monkey Going Above and Beyond


We don't usually don't post feedback from our clients on our blog, but we wanted to share this note with everyone...

Hello Michelle,

I'm sorry it's taken so long to e-mail, but things have been a little busy on my end. Everything has been good since the wedding. Zylma and I are very happy that we sought out your services for they proved to be much needed on the day of our wedding. You guys did such a fantastic job!!! We never had a worry for anything and I must say you and Chrissy both repaired Zylma's dress like a Nascar pit crew. Pink Monkey was everything we asked for and more, oh and Michelle "You did exactly what I paid you to do"..  Thank you again Michelle and Pink Monkey Events for helping make our wedding a most memorable one...  We wish you a very Happy New Year and God Bless...

Brandon and Zylma


No comments: